The Club illume “Powers of a Mum” Mother’s Day Contest Terms & Conditions
Information on how to participate in the Club illume “Powers of a Mum” Mother’s Day Contest (the “Contest”) and the Contest Rules (as stated below) form the Contest Terms and Conditions. All persons registering or taking part in this Contest (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions.
1. This Contest is organized by WYETH NUTRITION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LIMITED, of 15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium @Changi Business Park, Singapore 486035 (“Wyeth”).
2. The Contest is open to all individual Singapore residents who are:
(i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Contest Period (as defined below). Participants below the age of 18 shall obtain the necessary consent from their parents/legal guardians before participating in this Contest and submitting any personal information, and shall furnish such proof of consent should organizers require it; and
(ii) not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Contest or any similar contest.
Employees of: (a) Wyeth; and (b) Wyeth’s advertising agencies, and the immediate family members of these employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
3. The Contest is valid from 28 April 2021 00:00hrs to 9 May 2021 23:59hrs (both dates inclusive, the “Contest Period”).
To enter the Contest, Participants shall
Step 1 – Contest Post: A Contest post will be posted on Club illume’s official Facebook page.
Step 2 – How to Participate: In the comments section of the Contest Post, Participants are required to share between Power to Dream / Nurture / Conquer, which of the strengths they would like to nurture their child with and why. Participants are also required to include the following tags in their comment: #powersofamum #illumasg #humanaffinitysg @clubillumesg (“Submission”)
Note that multiple comments by the Participant shall be taken to be under the same Submission and each Participant is only entitled to one prize in this Contest.
Note: All Submissions must adhere to the Submission Criteria under this Terms and Conditions. Only eligible Submissions will be considered.
Step 3 – How to win: A total of 11 Eligible Participants will be selected for the most heartwarming comment (the “Winners”).
(i) Participants acknowledge and agree that all content submitted under the Submission are original content created and owned by the Participants under their own genuine social medial account.
(ii) Wyeth reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Submission that submitted under fake or multiple accounts.
(iii) Wyeth reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Submission for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, including its determination in its sole discretion that a Submission fails to satisfy any of the above requirements, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person.
- Total 11 Winners will be selected based on the most heartwarming comment.
- Each winner will be awarded with a TWG Parisian High Tea Set for 2 worth $72.
Each winner will be contacted by Wyeth upon finalisation of the winners.
Wyeth shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purposes or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided under this prize. Wyeth shall at all times, not be held liable for any loss, injury, damage, or harm suffered as a result of availing the products/services.
4. Only entries that are considered as complete and correct by Wyeth will be eligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
Applicable phone and telco charges may apply, and participants shall be responsible for these expenses.
Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Wyeth shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions.
Participants shall participate in the Contest on his/her own account, and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons. Each Participant represents and warrants that:
(i) he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Contest and his/her participation, and
(ii) all materials, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Contest are original and do not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
5. Participants shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If Wyeth fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it may at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Contest mechanism.
6. Wyeth may, without notice and at any time, substitute any prize with a prize of similar value, as determined by Wyeth. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis, and are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded. Winners shall collect their prizes in person, and shall comply with and be bound by all terms which the prizes may be subject to.
7. Winners will be contacted through their social media account for which the Submission was uploaded for this Contest. Upon successful verification, the winners will be request further contact information to be contacted by a representative of Wyeth regarding the method of how the prize will be received, which is subject at Wyeth’s sole discretion
The award of prizes will be subject to verification to the full satisfaction of Wyeth. Any Participants who do not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. Wyeth may, at its sole discretion, modify the Contest Terms and Conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Contest, without prior notice to any person. Wyeth’s decisions on all matters relating to this Contest will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which it should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Prizes which remain unclaimed by any winner for 1 month after the announcement of the winners shall be conclusively forfeited by such winner, and the forfeited prize will be dealt with at Wyeth’s discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
10. Wyeth may disregard or disqualify any entry, participant or winner, in such manner as Wyeth deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to, (i) tamper with the operation of the Contest or any relevant website, (ii) participate in the Contest in any manner which may create any prejudice to or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Contest; and (iii) breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
11. To extent permitted by law, Wyeth will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Contest and prizes, and each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf shall indemnify Wyeth from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
12. Wyeth and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners may use all contact information and personal data provided by each Participant to conduct verification and other actions in connection with the Contest (including but not limited to those actions stated in these Contest Rules). In addition, the above-mentioned parties may also use the personal data for any promotional, advertising (included targeted advertising) or marketing activities which Wyeth believes may be of interest to the Participant. This includes sending out marketing, advertising (including targeted advertising), communication and promotional materials to the Participants relating to any products manufactured, marketed or sold by Wyeth and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners.
Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the Participant may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Wyeth, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing.
13. Participants shall grant permission to Wyeth and its agents to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness, in any media or form (“Materials”). These Materials may be used for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes by and for Wyeth.
Participants are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Wyeth in respect of the creation and use of their image/likeness and/or the Materials. Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless Wyeth and its agents, employees and officers from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have in connection with the Materials.
14. Intellectual Property Rights mean all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Each Participant agrees that all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in any statement, works or content submitted, made or created by a Participant in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to any ideas and/or concepts, and any derivative works arising therefrom, are perpetually, unconditionally and absolutely assigned to, vested in, and owned by, Wyeth (the “Assigned Rights”). Wyeth may use these statements/contents/works in any way it deems fit without compensation to any Participant, and each Participant waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such statements/contents/works. Each Participant agrees to execute all documentation to ensure the above, where required by Wyeth.
Each Participant warrants that: (a) it is the sole legal and beneficial owner of, and owns all the rights and interests in, the Assigned Rights, (b) it has not licensed or assigned any of the Assigned Rights other than under these Contest Rules; (c) the Assigned Rights are free from any security interest, option, mortgage, charge or lien; (d) he or she is unaware of any infringement or likely infringement of any of the Assigned Rights, (e) all the Assigned Rights are valid and subsisting and there are and have been no claims, challenges, disputes or proceedings, pending or threatened, in relation to the ownership, validity or use of any of the Assigned Rights; (f) so far as he or she is aware, exploitation of the Assigned Rights will not infringe the rights of any third party; (g) the statements/contents/works are his or her original work and have not been copied from any other source.
15. This Contest is governed by Singapore law, and each Participant shall submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Contest, Wyeth, and its affiliates and contractors, are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by, those owners and the owners’ relevant affiliates where those owners or the owners’ affiliates are not part of the Wyeth group of companies.
17. Each Participant: (i) shall be bound by and comply with all the third-party social media platform’s (e.g. Facebook, Instagram) terms and conditions of use, and grants the relevant third-party social media platform a complete release of all liabilities which may arise in connection with the Contest, and (ii) acknowledges that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the relevant third-party social media platform and that he/she is providing information to Wyeth and not to the third-party social media platform.